Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Spring Weekend

Saturday we enjoyed a visit with good friends of the Hinds family...Sheri and Charlie. They have know Brian since before he was born!! They live about an hour and a half away in Gresham. It was so nice to spend time with them and enjoy their hospitality. Ashley especially enjoyed feeding peanuts to the many squirrels and blue jays in their back yard. Also in the photo is Sheri's daughter Laurie and her friend Dale.

Today we have been working on getting rid of the dreaded moss in the back yard and getting ready to plant some things in the garden. It's not quite warm enough yet, but Brian is very anxious to get a tomato plant in the ground! I think he is jealous of my beautiful tulips and daffodils!! (The fact that they are beautiful has nothing to do with anything I did...they are just there!)

1 comment:

  1. Tell Brian to watch out for the moss. I don't think there is much diference between moss and fungas. We don't need him to grow both.

    ReplyDelete